Install from Unknown Sources in Android 10
- Swipe down from the top of your screen and tap on the Settings cog.
- Scroll down and tap on Biometrics and security.
- Tap on Install unknown apps.
- Tap on the application that you’ll use to download the files.
- Tap the toggle switch next to Allow from this source.
Install from Unknown Sources in Android 8.0 Oreo
- Go to the Settings in your app menu.
- Find and select the Apps & notificationsmenu.
- Tap Advanced.
- Select Special app access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Choose the internet browser that you will use for the third-party stores.
- Turn on Allow from this source.